Harvard University coach Samantha Pitter talks about SwimPro and their use over the last 4 years.
1. Approximately how long have you worked with SwimPro products?
a) We’ve had the SwimPro products at Harvard for about 4 years!
2. How do you think SwimPro is best used?
a) The underwater clarity and ease of the system is amazing. Video analysis is made super simple.
3. You want to get an athlete or squad to a higher level of performance. What role does SwimPro play in this?
a) It’s easy to point out points of improvement with such a vivid picture. The slo-mo feature is my favourite for them to really see the minute details that will make a big difference.
4. While using SwimPro, can you share some athlete success stories you have had?
a) We’ve been able to make really powerful adjustments on turns, starts and other stroke mechanics with the multiple angles and slow motion analysis.
5. What value does SwimPro bring to your club?
a) SwimPro is the best underwater filming solution we have found, and I have been coaching for 15 years. The cameras are reliable, and the picture is great!
6. If you did not use SwimPro, what would you have missed?
a) There is a lot missed without SwimPro because no other video produces such great quality.
7. Why do you choose to use SwimPro over other video products?
a) The system is very easy to use, and the picture quality is top-notch!
8. Would you recommend SwimPro?
a) Highly recommend! It is a great system, user-friendly and amazing with all the different features and angles.
9. Will SwimPro be a key part of your team’s future performance? Will SwimPro be a key part of driving athletes to Olympic success (if relevant)?
a) Yes! The ability for athletes to see what they can improve is top-notch. These minor changes can make all the difference for athletes to make big improvements.
Will Yang is an absolute powerhouse! What this space, indeed. It was an absolute pleasure watching Will at the Sydney...