1. Approximately how long have you worked with SwimPro products?
a) I’ve been working with SwimPro products for 8 months.
2. How do you think SwimPro is best used?
a) I think the best use of SwimPro is to improve skills work during training.
3. You want to get an athlete or squad to a higher level of performance. What role does SwimPro play in this?
a) SwimPro gives to the coach and swimmers a great feedback on what they just did in water. It allows them to watch again at real speed or slow a swimmer’s skill under or over w ater (like the start), even frame by frame, to really point out what can be improved.
4. While using SwimPro, can you share some athlete success stories you have had?
a) For our national championship, the use of SwimPro during the weeks before really helped to improve the start and turns!
5. What value does SwimPro bring to your club?
a) SwimPro really brings a second set of eyes to our training, gives us the opportunity to show the swimmers things which we cannot always find words to describe. It also makes the swimmers more involved in their training as they can really understand where they can improve their
6. If you did not use SwimPro, what would you have missed?
a) Without SwimPro we would probably have used cameras like GoPro but we would have missed the great advantage to use an accessible tool to synchronize different cameras in order to record for example a start from the blocks to the 15 meters or the delayed feature.
7. Why do you choose to use SwimPro over other video products?
a) We are using SwimPro because it is a very accessible tool that gives us a lot of possibilities to work with.
8. Would you recommend SwimPro?
a) I would definitely recommend SwimPro to improve training.
9. Will SwimPro be a key part of your team’s future performance? Will SwimPro be a key part of driving athletes to Olympic success (if relevant)?
a) We hope that the feedback that SwimPro gives us will be a key part or our athletes’ future performance!
Will Yang is an absolute powerhouse! What this space, indeed. It was an absolute pleasure watching Will at the Sydney...